WE ARE AN AMA SANCTIONED RC CLUB
FLYING HOURS ARE 8:00AM (ELECTRIC) 9:00AM (GAS) TO DUSK 7 DAYS A WEEK
- To fly you must have a current AMA card with you at all times while at the field.
- You must abide by all AMA rules when at the field.
- Everyone must use the frequency board when flying aircraft. Do not turn your radio on prior to checking the frequency board and with other flyers.
- All engines must have mufflers or silencers on the exhaust.
- All models must comply with the AMA sound requirements.
- All refuse that you generate at the field including broken airplane parts must be removed when leaving the field.
- Do not fly over the pits or behind the pits to the south, southeast or southwest.
- Do not fly within 100 yards of the high tension power lines to the east.
- Do not taxi an airplane into or out of the pits with the engine running.
- Please keep dogs off the flying field.
- When aircraft are being flown no running of RC cars is allowed on the field.
THE AURORA BARNSTORMERS RC CLUB PAYS ALL EXPENSES TO MAINTAIN THIS FLYING SITE INCLUDING THE MOWING OF THE GRASS. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS VALUABLE ASSET.
SAFETY IS OUR FOREMOST CONCERN, PLEASE FLY SAFELY
Directions to club field:
The club field is located on Hankes Road, approximately 1 mile west of Galena Blvd.
View Larger Map